We just gave you a slew of information about how you can lose the baby weight. While this may appear to be something you do for you, you don’t have to go it alone nor could you. With a baby around, you are never alone anyway.
But don’t forget, the baby will soon be a toddler and then a pre-schooler. We suggest becoming an active family, something that not only helps you stay slim, but also sets a good example for your children.
- Do the food shopping and cooking with other members of the family.
- Plan family activities around exercise or events that require movement.
- Choose one physical activity each weekend and take turns with other family members when making the choice.
By taking turns and engaging in the activities together, not only is everyone happier, variety is added to the routine. Above all, you are not only exercising happily, you are creating family memories.
Here is a list of ten FUN things you can do with your family:
- Spend the day at a water park.
- Take a walk on the boardwalk or just through the neighborhood.
- Play paint ball.
- Go sailing, kayaking or rowing.
- Go to an indoor rock climbing center.
- Go roller skating at a rink or just outdoors.
- Spend time at a local playground and pack a healthy picnic lunch.
- Go bicycle riding.
- Participate in one of many public park activities.
- Put on some music and dance.
What do you like to do? Share your ideas with us! We’d love to hear them!